Arran 10 Year Single Malt

Elsewhere $89.99
$86.99
1
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Store Stock Level*
Lunn Ave Superstore Medium
Constellation Drive Superstore Low

* Pick up time will be in two hours if your products are available at your store of choice. If your products need to be transferred from another store then pick up will be midday the next working day (provided your order was placed before 4.30pm)

FWD Co. Panel f96

Further Information

Region Scotland
Varietal Whisky
Size 700ml
Alcohol % 46.0%
Country Scotland

Description

Arran 10 year old is crafted using 70% second fill sherry casks, the other 30% is matured carefully in a mixture of first fill sherry casks and ex-bourbon casks. The flavours and aromas are already soft, sweet and well rounded, with nuances of baked apple, finest demerara sugar and fresh vanilla. Fantastic value for money at a good 46% ABV and significantly better than many other 10 Year old whiskies that sell for far more.

We taste, rate & guarantee every wine we sell.

Meet Our Tasting Panel

You might also like...

Monkey Shoulder Triple Malt Whisky

Multi-Regional Blend, Scotland

93/100 in Jim Murray's Whisky Bible and comes with a limited edition classy gift

Elsewhere $84.99
$69.99
1
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34
  • 35
  • 36
  • 37
  • 38
  • 39
  • 40

Knob Creek

Elsewhere $0.00
$89.99
1
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6

Glenfarclas 12 yr old Whiskey

Highlands, Scotland

IWSC 2010, Gold and Best in Class. One of the smoothest, most regal Speyside mal

Elsewhere $0.00
$91.99
1
  • 1

Buffalo Trace Bourbon

Elsewhere $0.00
$74.99
1
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3