Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is only open to those who are 18 years of age or over. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To be eligible to enter simply purchase any 3 bottles of Louis Roederer Champagne in a single transaction with Fine Wine Delivery between 1 October 2021 and midnight 23 December 2021 and you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Participants will receive a separate entry for each 3 bottles purchased.
- Participants will need to provide a valid email address to be eligible and receive entry updates.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents. Employees, officers, and contractors of Fine Wine Delivery (and their immediate families) are ineligible to enter.
- Participants who return products purchased for a refund and therefore buy less than 3 bottles will have their entry cancelled.
- The approximate retail value of the prize is $40,000 and the winner will be given the option to choose one of two prizes. Both options include return economy flights ex Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch to the destination for 4 people. No other transfers are included.
- The prize is not transferable, exchangeable, or redeemable for cash.
- The prize draw will be conducted at Fine Wine Delivery's premises on 24 December 2021.
- The prize winner will be contacted by phone (with confirmation by email). Where the winner cannot be contacted by phone within five days of the prize draw, the prize will be re-drawn.
- Fine Wine Delivery’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Fine Wine Delivery accepts no responsibility for and gives no warranties or representations regarding the prize.
- Unless otherwise stipulated, the winner’s details and photos may be used for promotional purposes and by accepting the prize, the winner must make themselves available for this purpose.
- The products must be bought in one purchase and can include any bottle from the Louis Roderer Range excluding 375ml bottles. The following products are included: Louis Roederer Cristal, Louis Roederer Cristal Rose, Louis Roederer Brut Premier, Louis Roederer Brut Premier Magnum, Louis Roederer Brut Premier, Jeroboam, Louis Roederer Brut Premier Methuselah, Louis Roederer Collection 242, Louis Roederer Collection 242 Giftbox, Louis Roederer collection 241 Magnum, Louis Roederer Vintage 2013, Louis Roederer Vintage 2014, Louis Roederer Rose Vintage 2014, Louis Roederer Brut Blanc de Blancs Vintage 2013, Louis Roederer Carte Blanche Demi-Sec,
- Travel dates must be confirmed by 31st December 2021 & Prize must be redeemed by 23rd December 2022.
- All additional accommodation, travel and expenses will be at the winner’s expense.
- Flights subject to availability once winner confirms travel dates.
- Winner must hold a full drivers license to operate the supplied Land Rover vehicle. The driver will be required to fill in a loan form outlining their obligations. These include the following:
Option 1: Paroa Bay, Russell.
3-nights’ accommodation in the Tarapunga Villa for 4 people. Complimentary car provided by Land Rover for duration of the trip. 1 x 3 course chef dinner, 2 x 3 course dinner at Sage Restaurant. A bottle of Louis Roderer nightly to the value of $495. Activities include - Helicopter trip to Cape Reinga, followed by private car trip to Cape Reinga Lighthouse and picnic at Tapotupotu Bay. 6-hour kingfish fishing charter with Spot X
Option 2: The Lindis, Ahuriri Valley
3-nights’ accommodation for 4 people in 2 master suites. Complimentary car provided by Land Rover for duration of the trip. All meals included (breakfast, lunch dinner). A bottle of Louis Roderer nightly to the value of $495. Activities include - Helicopter trip around Aoraki Mt Cook, including a private picnic on a glacier. Horse Riding though NZ native beech forest. Full day guided hike visiting spectacular waterfalls and dramatic canyons. E-biking and high-country BBQ picnic lunch.
- The drivers are the only authorised person(s) to drive the vehicle, any other person must obtain written authorisation from Motorcorp Distributors Ltd.
- The borrower must operate the vehicle within New Zealand road regulations and will be responsible for any traffic infringements incurred during the period of the loan.
- The borrower must keep the vehicle clean and secure at all times and keep it locked when unattended.
- The borrower must not operate the vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- The borrowed vehicle is not to be used for racing or pace making without prior authority.
- The vehicle remains the property of and must be returned to Motorcorp Distributors Ltd if/and where quested by Motorcorp Distributors Ltd.
- The borrower must refuel the vehicle in accordance with the fuel type required and stated in the drivers handbook.
- The borrower must regularly check the oil level in the vehicle.
- Smoking is not permitted within the vehicle.
- The borrower must be over the age of 21 for insurance purposes and hold a full valid driver’s licence.
- If damage is sustained to the vehicle, Motorcorp Distributors Limited must be immediately advised. If in the event the borrower is at fault, (at the discretion of Motorcorp Distributors Ltd management after review of Accident, Police and Insurance reports), a vehicle excess of 1% of the insured value of the vehicle or $1,250, whichever is greater, will be payable.
- Motorcorp Distributors accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to borrowers or any third party’s property in the vehicle howsoever caused.
- The vehicle must at all times be driven carefully and responsibly.