44% Off

2018 Maude Pinot Gris

"Captivating off-dry Central Otago Pinot Gris by dynamic Maude winemaking team Sara-Kate & Dan Dineen... you must try it!" Jeff

2018 Maude Pinot Gris

"Captivating off-dry Central Otago Pinot Gris by dynamic Maude winemaking team Sara-Kate & Dan Dineen... you must try it!" Jeff

SALE

$24.90

per bottle

Elsewhere $25.99
  • Bottle
  • Case (12)
New Release nr FWD Co. Panel f93
44% Off

2018 Maude Pinot Gris

"Captivating off-dry Central Otago Pinot Gris by dynamic Maude winemaking team Sara-Kate & Dan Dineen... you must try it!" Jeff

New Release nr FWD Co. Panel f93

Description

Crafted from hand-picked fruit off four vineyards in Central Otago, including their family owned Mt Maude vineyard. 60% of the juice is fermented in stainless steel expressing the pure fruit characters. The remaining 40% is footstomped and fermented in old oak barriques. The result is luscious, full-bodied and off-dry Pinot Gris with loads of complexity and texture. A Pinot Gris with X-Factor.

Smells

Lovely honeysuckle florals, mingling with spiced apple tart, pear and ginger.

Tastes

Succulent, rounded and full-bodied with beautifully rich pear, peach fruit energising the long, off-dry, spicy finish. A serious Pinot Gris from this outstanding boutique Otago winery, Maude 2018 will reward up to 5 years cellaring.

BrandMount Maude

RegionCentral Otago

VarietalPinot Gris

Size750ml

Alcohol %13.5%

Vintage2018

CountryNew Zealand

recommended for you

From our tasting panel

Kumeu River Estate Pinot Gris

Kumeu River Estate Pinot Gris

Elsewhere $29.99

$26.99

Clearview Estate Coastal Pinot Gris

Clearview Estate Coastal Pinot Gris

Elsewhere $25.00

$23.99

Domain Road Pinot Gris

Domain Road Pinot Gris

Elsewhere $26.00

$24.99