Any bottle purchased of Clarendelle By Haut-Brion Wines is an entry into the draw to WIN, 1 of 2, $250 Paris Butter Vouchers! This offer is exclusive to FWD Co. customers!
Click here to enter online now!
Clarendelle X Paris Butter Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand permanent residents over the age of 18 years. Employees and immediate families of Fine Wine Delivery Company and agencies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the “CLARENDELLE X PARIS BUTTER” promotion, entrants must purchase the nominated wine package from FWD Co.
4. DATES: The “CLARENDELLE X PARIS BUTTER” promotion commences on Thursday, March 1st 2018 and closes at midnight Monday 30th April, 2018. Entries must be received by this time to be eligible.
5. The Prize Draw will take place at the offices of the FWD Co. before 5pm, Tuesday 1st May, 2018. The Prize Winner will be the one of two eligible entries drawn. Entrants may enter once only with each purchase of the nominated wine package.
6. The Promoter takes no responsibility for incomplete or lost entries.
7. All entries will become the property of the Promoter.
8. PRIZES: There is 2x $250 vouchers to the Restaurant "PARIS BUTTER" only. One voucher per winner.
10. The Prize Voucher for Draw is valid from 1st May, 2018 to 1st May 2019. Bookings made with the Voucher are subject to availability at the time of booking.
11. The Prize Voucher can be redeemed through PARIS BUTTER only.
12. FWD Co. and its partners shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize.
13. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Winner will be contacted by the telephone number and/or email supplied at time of entry. The Winner will be notified within seven days following the draw. If after seven days the winner cannot be contacted the prize will be redrawn.
14. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided with each entry only to notify the Winners and to verify the eligibility and identity of the Winners.
15. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information. Once the Prizes have been claimed, the Promoter will delete all entries.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the “CLARENDELLE X PARIS BUTTER” promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law. All decisions regarding prize draws are full and final, and at the discretion of the Promoter. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
18. The Promoter and associated agencies to will collect the entrants name, age, address and email address to enable the Promoter administer the promotion. Winners in this competition agree that reference to their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material.
19. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning the Prizes.
20. The Promoter's decision regarding the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter is the FWD Co., of 42 Lunn Ave, Mt Wellington, Auckland (“The Promoter”)