Filter by / sort bycategories, recent, archives
WIN A $20,000 TRIP FOR TWO TO BORDEAUX
15 June 2015|Our competitions
Every 12 bottles purchased of Clarendelle Rouge is an entry in the draw for a $20,000 trip of a lifetime for 2 to Chateau La Mission Haut Brion in Bordeaux! From the team behind the famous Chateau, this remarkable offer is exclusive to FWD Co. customers!
Click here to enter online now
Clarendelle Bordeaux Wines Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to New Zealand permanent residents over the age of 18 years. Employees and immediate families of Fine Wine Delivery Company and agencies associated with the Promotion are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the “CLARENDELLE BORDEAUX WINES” promotion, entrants must purchase the nominated wine package from FWDC.
4. DATES: The “CLARENDELLE BORDEAUX WINES” promotion commences on 1 June 2015 and closes at 6pm Friday 4 September, 2015. Entries must be received by this time to be eligible.
5. The Prize Draw will take place at the offices of the FWDC before 5pm, Wednesday 9th September 2015. The Prize Winner will be the first eligible entry drawn. Entrants may enter once only with each purchase of the nominated wine package.
6. The Promoter takes no responsibility for incomplete or lost entries.
7. All entries will become the property of the Promoter.
8. PRIZES: There is one Major Prize for 2 people. Travel is provided by an Airline of FWDC’s choice for 2 tickets - valid for travel Auckland-Paris-Auckland. Travel must be taken between 1 March 2016 and 30 April 2016. Flights are always subject to availability at the time of reservation request and tickets must be issued no later than 7 days prior to departure. Cancellation charges are the responsibility of the ticket holder. Validity cannot be extended and prize will be void if not utilized. Valid passports, and any visa requirements, are the responsibility of the passenger. Transfers between Paris and Bordeaux are provided by Clarendelle. Accommodation in Bordeaux is provided by Clarendelle. Maison hospitality is for 2 persons on a VIP tour and lunch or dinner.
9. All meals, drinks, incidental charges and expenses are excluded from this offer other than those indicated. Costs not covered include spending money, activities, and travel over and above the aforementioned “Prize” and are at the expense of the Winner. The Prize is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
10. The Prize Voucher for Draw is valid from 1 March 2016 and 30 April 2016 (and within the available travel dates specified in section 9). Bookings made with the Prize Voucher are subject to availability at the time of booking. Travel for two adults must be taken at one time and travel on the same date.
11. The Prize Voucher can be redeemed through The Fine Wine Delivery Company only.
12. FWDC and its partners shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize.
13. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Winner will be contacted by the telephone number and/or email supplied at time of entry. The Winner will be notified within seven days following the draw. If after seven days the winner cannot be contacted the prize will be redrawn.
14. The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided with each entry only to notify the Winners and to verify the eligibility and identity of the Winners.
15. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information. Once the Prizes have been claimed, the Promoter will delete all entries.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the “CLARENDELLE BORDEAUX WINES” promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law. All decisions regarding prize draws are full and final, and at the discretion of the Promoter. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. If this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in its sole discretion to cancel the competition or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
18. The Promoter and associated agencies to will collect the entrants name, age, address and email address to enable the Promoter administer the promotion. Winners in this competition agree that reference to their identity may be disclosed in winner announcements and promotional material.
19. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning the Prizes.
20. The Promoter’s decision regarding the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. The Promoter is the FWDC, of 42 Lunn Ave, Mt Wellington, Auckland (“The Promoter”)
- Wine Tasting
- Exclusive Wine
- Cocktail of the Week
- Fantastic Deals
- Our competitions
- Food and Wine pairings
- 20 years of history
- 2017 California and Oregon Wine Tour
- Cellar Journal
- Wine blending
- French Wine Tour 2016
- Riding for Hospice
- Spanish Wine Tour
- 10 Questions
- French Wine Tour 2014
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- January 2017
- February 2017
- March 2017
- April 2017
- May 2017
- June 2017
- July 2017
- August 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- February 2015
- March 2015
- April 2015
- May 2015
- June 2015
- July 2015
- August 2015
- October 2015
- November 2015