Champagne Gardet Brut Rose

Unbeatable quality v price Rose Champagne. But it was on quality... and not price... that it was selected as House Rose Champagne for the Elysée Palace... home of the French President

Sale
$69.99
1
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • 32
  • 33
  • 34
  • 35
  • 36
  • 37
  • 38
  • 39
  • 40
  • 41
  • 42
  • 43
  • 44
  • 45
  • 46
  • 47
  • 48
  • 49
  • 50
  • 51
  • 52
  • 53
  • 54
  • 55
  • 56
  • 57
  • 58
  • 59
  • 60
  • 61
  • 62
  • 63
  • 64
  • 65
  • 66
  • 67
  • 68
  • 69
  • 70
  • 71
  • 72
  • 73
  • 74
  • 75
  • 76
  • 77
  • 78
  • 79
  • 80
  • 81
  • 82
  • 83
  • 84
  • 85
  • 86
  • 87
  • 88
  • 89
  • 90
  • 91
  • 92
  • 93
  • 94
  • 95
  • 96
  • 97
  • 98
  • 99
  • 100
Store Stock Level
Lunn Ave Cellar Door and Click & Collect High

Same day Click & Collect on orders placed before 3pm. Please wait for your email notification that your order is ready before coming into store.

{{ deliveryInfo.message }}

{{item.label}}

{{ item.cutofftime }} left to qualify for Same Day Express Tonight Delivery.

{{ item.text }}

FWD Co. Panel f93
Bob Campbell bc93
Raymond Chan rc18
Stephen Tanzer st90

0.0

0 Reviews

Click to share your review

Further Information

Brand Champagne Gardet
Region Champagne
Varietal Pinot Noir Pinot Meunier
Size 750ml
Alcohol % 12.0%
Country France

Description

Fine Wine Delivery have been directly importing the Champagnes of the family-owned Maison Gardet (Est 1895) since 2003. We’re celebrating 20-years of a special relationship with Christophe & Nathalie Prieux and their gorgeously fresh & dry Champagnes that thousands of our customers adore. This stunning and significantly underpriced Rose Brut NV Champagne is made with 45% Pinot Noir, 45% Pinot Meunier and 10% Chardonnay grapes from across 20 Villages in the AOC area. 10% of the red grapes have skin contact and are partly aged in old oak barrels for 1-year before blending with the remaining 90% of clear juice. The final blend is aged on lees in bottle for 3-years. The dosage added after disgorgement is made up of the same base wine and beet sugar with the residual (level of sweetness) set at a fresh 8gms. That’s drier that most of the prominent Brut NV or Brut Rose labels and the time spent on lees is significantly longer. Gardet Brut Rose NV has more body, complexity and finesse with a refreshingly dry and delicious finish. There’s no substitute for time spent on lees to create Champagne quality. Which is why it was selected for the Cellars at the Elysée Palace... home of the French President... Champagne he is proud to serve his international guests.

Smells

An absorbing bouquet of fresh berries, subtle shortbread and savoury notes with a classic hint of citrus adding lift.

Tastes

In quality Rose Champagne you should experience the vibrancy of red berry fruits gently contrasted with spices. And a subtle thread of bready, savoury lees aging characters adding richness and complexity to the mid palate. The coup des gras... a beautifully fresh & dry finish enabling the delicious Champagne flavours to show their charm. This is classic, superb quality, dry Brut Rose Champagne that should be enjoyed while young and fresh.

We taste, rate & guarantee every wine we sell.

Meet Our Tasting Panel

0 Customer Reviews
Live Chat