Ararimu Natural Water 10L
Out of Stock
|Lunn Ave Superstore||Not In Stock|
|Constellation Drive Superstore||Low|
* Pick up time will be in two hours if your products are available at your store of choice. If your products need to be transferred from another store then pick up will be midday the next working day (provided your order was placed before 4.30pm)
Rising from a depth of 223 metres in the Ararimu Valley it is loaded with healthy dissolved minerals… detailed on the side of the box.
It has a PH of 9.5+ … the highest known in NZ (normal water is 7) and can neutralise higher acid levels in the body due to its high natural alkalinity. There are numerous studies pointing to possible health benefits including reducing blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, acid reflux and increasing blood viscosity. However, more in depth studies are required to absolutely prove or disprove these potential benefits.
Virginia and I have been drinking Ararimu for 8-weeks now and can report...
• It has noticeably soft texture in the mouth.
• Being coffee lovers and aficionados, it has significantly lifted the crema and richness of flavour, additionally it has a similar effect on tea.
• I imagine it would have a similarly positive effect if mixed with fine Whiskey, Gin and other alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
• We have been feeling particularly healthy and more energised, although we are very active and do have very healthy food consumption, so how much of that is down to the water or our healthy lifestyles, is debatable.
• It apparently is beneficial in cooking; I can imagine it would be, we are yet to use it in that regard.
In summary… we are sold on Ararimu Natural water… it has a noticeably soft mouthfeel and positively affects the texture and purity of beverages it is added to making them so much more enjoyable. Virginia and I are feeling healthy and more energised lately… we feel it is very beneficial and will continue to use it in our daily lives.
We taste, rate & guarantee every wine we sell.