Spice Trade Gin is quite literally a spice bazaar in a bottle. It is vibrant, aromatic and if ‘colourful’ was a sense it would be that too. It's a modern Indian take on a modern Australian gin - spicy, full of flavour and perfectly paired with a spicy Indian curry.
There is a huge weight of juniper needed due to the huge weight of the botanicals, then you’ll get powerful aromas of ginger lime, chilli, cardamom and turmeric. The weight is built from macadamia and cashews along with sarsaparilla and cassia which hold the spices together. The warming spices of teppal, long pepper, fresh red chilli and black cardamom blend with lemon and anime myrtle to add to the power and depth of the gin.
This Gin is a festival and a celebration. It’s loud, fun, flavoursome and fresh! .
GIVE IT A GOA COCKTAIL RECIPE
A long, cooling cocktail; the fresh lime and watermelon provide a savoury contrast to the curry leaves.
- 50mL Spice Trade Gin
- 15mL Fresh lime juice
- 15mL Sugar syrup
- 2 x 1-inch cubes of watermelon
- 4-6 Curry leaves
1. Place watermelon in the base of a highball and gently press with a bar spoon
2. Add a small amount of crushed ice then the remaining ingredients and churn with bar spoon Cap with more crushed ice
3. Garnish with watermelon wedge + curry leaf
NB: To crush ice, place cubes in a dry tea towel and break with a rolling pin. Ice should be flakey, but not wet.
Four Pillar X Stranger & Sons Spice Trade Gin 700ml bottle
Brand new Four Pillars collaboration with Indian distillery
|Lunn Ave Superstore||High|
|Constellation Drive Superstore||High|
* Pick up time will be in two hours if your products are available at your store of choice. If your products need to be transferred from another store then pick up will be midday the next working day (provided your order was placed before 4.30pm)
|Region||Adelaide Hills, SA|
We taste, rate & guarantee every wine we sell.