Champagne Gardet Brut Rose 7 bottle Deal

Sensationally priced Rose Champagne. It was quality first... not its great price... that Gardet was previously chosen to be served at Elysée Palace... home of the French President

  • 1
Store Stock Level
Lunn Ave Cellar Door and Click & Collect Low

Same day Click & Collect on orders placed before 3pm. Please wait for your email notification that your order is ready before coming into store.

{{ deliveryInfo.message }}


{{ item.cutofftime }} left to qualify for Same Day Express Tonight Delivery.

{{ item.text }}

FWD Co. Panel f93
Bob Campbell bc93
Raymond Chan rc18
Stephen Tanzer st90


0 Reviews

Click to share your review

Further Information

Brand Champagne Gardet
Region Champagne
Varietal Pinot Noir Pinot Meunier
Size 750ml
Alcohol % 12.0%
Country France


Fine Wine Delivery have been directly importing the Champagnes of the family-owned Maison Gardet (Est 1895) since 2003. We’re celebrating 20+-years of a special relationship with Christophe & Nathalie Prieux and their gorgeously fresh & dry Champagnes thousands of our customers adore. This luscious, dry Rose Brut NV Champagne is made with 45% Pinot Noir, 45% Pinot Meunier with 10% Chardonnay grapes harvested across 20 Villages in the AOC area. 10% of the red grapes have skin contact and are partly aged in old oak barrels for 1-year before blending with the remaining 90% of clear juice. The final blend is aged on lees in bottle for 3-years. The 8gm dosage added after disgorgement is drier that many prominent Brut NV or Brut Rose labels. There’s no substitute for time on lees to create Champagne quality. Why it was previously selected for the Cellars at Elysée Palace... home of the French President. Serve Gardet Brut Rose Champagne at your place, the price is exceptional. It’s been regularly served at our place for 20-years.


An absorbing bouquet of fresh berries, subtle shortbread and savoury aromas with a classic, hint of fresh citrus.


Quality Rose Champagne with a vibrancy of red berry fruits gently contrasted with spices. And a subtle thread of bready, savoury lees aging characters adding richness and complexity to the mid palate. The coup des gras... a beautifully fresh & dry finish enabling the delicious Champagne flavours to show their charm. Superb quality, dry Brut Rose Champagne to be enjoyed young and fresh.

We taste, rate & guarantee every wine we sell.

Meet Our Tasting Panel

0 Customer Reviews
Live Chat