2022 Maude Pinot Gris

Both tank and barrel fermented portions, resulting in a luscious, full-bodied and off-dry Pinot Gris with loads of complexity and texture. A Pinot Gris with X-Factor.

$27.99

$26.99 on Case buys (12 bottles)

Out of Stock

Store Stock Level
Lunn Ave - Click & Collect Not In Stock
Constellation Drive Superstore Not In Stock

Same day Click & Collect on orders placed before 3pm. Please wait for your email notification that your order is ready before coming into store.

FWD Co. Panel f94

0.0

0 Reviews

Click to share your review

Further Information

Brand Maude
Region Central Otago
Varietal Pinot Gris
Size 750ml
Alcohol % 13.5%
Vintage 2022
Country New Zealand

Description

Crafted from hand-picked fruit off four vineyards in Central Otago, including their family-owned Mt Maude vineyard. 60% of the juice is fermented in stainless steel expressing the pure fruit characters. The remaining 40% is foot stomped and fermented in old oak barriques. The result is luscious, full-bodied, and off-dry Pinot Gris with loads of complexity and texture. A Pinot Gris with X-Factor.

Smells

Lovely honeysuckle florals, mingling with spiced apple tart, pear, and ginger.

Tastes

Succulent, rounded and full-bodied with beautifully rich pear, and peach fruit energising the long, off-dry, spicy finish. A serious Pinot Gris from this outstanding boutique Otago winery that is drinking well now but will reward cellaring up until 2025. Try with apricot stuffed pork loin or zucchini and lemon zest pasta.

We taste, rate & guarantee every wine we sell.

Meet Our Tasting Panel

0 Customer Reviews